As a school, we believe that in order to best facilitate teaching and learning, acceptable behaviour must be demonstrated in all aspects of school life.
– Promoting desired behaviour.
– Promoting self-esteem, self-discipline, proper regard for authority, and positive relationships based on mutual respect.
– Ensuring equality and fair treatment for all.
– Praising and rewarding good behaviour.
– Challenging and disciplining bad behaviour.
– Providing a safe environment
– Encouraging positive relationships with parents/carers.
– Developing positive relationships with our students to enable early intervention.
– A shared approach which involves students in the implementation of the school’s policy and associated procedures.
– Promoting a culture of praise and encouragement in which all students can achieve.
Please visit our Policies page for our full Behaviour Policy.
Click the videos below for information about Behaviour and Expectations at George Pindar School.